London Summer - Entry 5

Hello Everyone,

We have made it halfway through week 3, the final week of our study abroad trip. We have gotten to explore so many great places this week like Oxford, Loosely Gardens, and Tate Modern. While in Oxford, we got to see a play based off the book "The Ocean at The End of the Lane." It was so different than the other plays we've seen so far, and I loved it. The story was engaging and unique, I loved the ending, even though it was sad. 

Here are some possible portfolio options!

London Eye - 06/20/2023 
This was taken during our night photography class, and I love the vibrant colors of the Eye, and I like how the trees look over the colors. 

St Paul Cathedral - 06/20/2023
While we were walking towards Tate Modern, I got the chance to take this shot of the statue in front of the Cathedral. I like this angle because it looks like the statue is pointing at the viewer and the clock can be seen in the background. 

Loosely Gardens - 06/19/2023
I have been experimenting with shutter speeds and I thought this fountain would be a good opportunity to try and capture the water flowing down. I like how it captured the ripples in the water and the drops that fall from the fountain, 

Loosely Garden - 06/19/2023
I like this photo because of the vibrant green trees which go over the entry way into the garden. It looks really calm and welcoming because the door is opened and you can see into the lovely garden. 

Loosely Garden - 06/19/2023
Another photo of a door I found while exploring the Gardens, I like this one because of the style of the house. I love the brick work on the house and the vines growing on it make it look unique. 

Here are my "Best Of" Pictures

London Eye - 06/20/2023
Taken during my time enjoying the afternoon weather, the sky was so beautiful and blue in this photo, and I love the bright green trees. I like how you seen the London Eye above the tree.

Loosely Garden - 06/19/2023
I like this photo because of all the plants of all different colors. You can see there's a path between the trees and I like how blue the sky is in this photo. 


That's all for today, but I have 1 more entry for my Study abroad trip coming soon!







Comments

  1. I really like your London eye photo when it's lit in the dark. The colors work really well together and is very EYE ;) catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cordelia, you have lots of portfolio worthy pictures in this post! I love the perspective and angle in the shot of St. Pauls. I also love how you've captured the light reflecting off the London Eye. I can't wait to see what you end up choosing to include in your final portfolio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London Summer - Entry 1

London Summer - Entry 4