London Summer - Entry 4

 Hello Everyone,

We have officially made it through week 2 of study abroad, one more to go! This week flew by, we got to explore the Kew Gardens, House of Dreams, and Blenheim Palace among so many other great locations. We also got to see the Circus which was such a treat as I haven't been to the circus in a long time. Here are some photo choices for my final portfolio. 

Neal's Yard - 06/13/2023
Taken during our time in Neal's Yard. I love the vibrant colors of the building and flowers. 

Blenheim Palace - 06/17/2023
This was taken while experimenting with Manual Mode. I like how it captures the water shotting up from the fountain. The colors of the Palace are beautiful behind the gardens. 


Streets of Cotswolds - 06/17/2023
This was taken during our walk through the Cotswolds. I loved seeing all the gorgeous flowers. Among the different types were these Lavenders. I love this picture because of the vibrant Purple color and how the flowers fill the frame. 

Royal Pavillion - 06/15/2023
I love this picture because of the symmetry of the chandelier. This was taken using Manuel mode and I like how you can see the little details of the chandelier.   


Here are my "Best of" photos for this week!

Bankers Fish and Chips - 06/15/2023
This was my first time having a real fish and chips while in the UK. I loved it, it was simple but really good. I got the fish and chips paired with a classic breakfast tea. 

Wembley Stadium - 06/16/2023
This was taken during the Harry Styles Concert. I love the gorgeous colors on this photo. The hundreds of lights from all the fans was a stunning sight. 

Two weeks down and one more to go, I look forward to updating you all!







Comments

  1. I love your photo from Neal's Yard. You managed to capture the bright colors beautifully, and I like the way you centered the building. The blue sky really pops in the background. I would definitely include this one in your final portfolio.

    My favorite from this post is the chandelier from the royal pavilion. I think this is a must for your final portfolio. You managed to center it perfectly and the detail is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cordelia, you have some great shots in this post! I love how they are all very different from each other, and I think that alone would make several of them great additions to your portfolio. My favorite has to be the picture of the chandelier from the Royal Pavilion! I love how symmetrical the shot is. I also love your shot of Wembley, I'm so glad we got to experience that! It's a night I'll never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in 100% agreement with Aubrey. My favorites are the chandelier and Wembley! Both of these are a must in your portfolio. The chandelier photo has so much uniformity and that's really great on the eye. Wembley is awesome, for obvious reasons, but photographically, I think it's a great moment of culture that you've shared. This angle allowed you to capture the tens of thousands of people who all joined in that moment to share their love for the same musician. Really hope to see these in your final collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London Summer - Entry 5

London Summer - Entry 1