London Summer - Entry 3

 Hello Everyone, 

this week has been really great, we got to explore the Kew Gardens, China town, and the Victorian Albert Museum. We also got to see an immersive experience of "Guys and Dolls" which definitely made the night memorable. The actors and actresses were amazing, and the choreography was brilliant! The Kew Gardens were gorgeous, they were so much bigger than I thought they'd be. While in the gardens, we got to explore the treetops and the Kew Palace (the home of George the 3rd and Queen Charlotte). Here are some photos from my week!

Kew Gardens - 06/12/2023 
This was taken at the Gardens behind the Kew Palace. I love the Palace because of the rustic red color. I think it really stands out against the green hedges. 

Kew Gardens - 06/12/2023
Taken during our walk through the Gardens. I was drawn to these flowers because of the vibrant purple color and the unique circular shape. 

China Town - 06/13/2023
Taken during our walk through China town, and I loved how the lanterns crisscross across the buildings. 

Kew Gardens - 06/12/2023
I took this because I loved the shape and color of the flowers surrounded by the lily pads. The colors played great off each other, the soft pink with a yellow center was perfect against the green lily pads. 

Victorian Albert Museum - 06/14/2023
When entering the Victorian Albert Museum, I saw this interesting angle and loved the way the lines traveled. I wanted to try and center the plant towards the center to capture it as though its shooting up towards the center. 

Here are my "Best of" photos from my time this week. 

Kew Gardens - 06/12/2023
I love this picture because of the way the trees create depth down the path, and I think is perfect for taking pictures. 

London Bridge - 06/13/2023
Taken during our walk to see "Guys and Doll," this was the first time I had seen London Bridge up close. 

Look forward to adding more photos this week!

Comments

  1. Hey, Cordelia! I love your first photo of the back of Kew Palace. I really like how you centered the well with the building, and the angle helps the palace looked even more grand! I also love your picture of the lanterns in Chinatown, I would definitely include this one in your final portfolio. Keep it up, you have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cordelia - I couldn't agree more with Allie. I love your photo of Kew Palace. You've centered it really well, so that even with the well in the middle, there's a perfect symmetry among all the elements. Definitely hope to see this in your final portfolio. Another photo that stuck out to me was the photo you took at the Victoria & Albert Museum. It reminds me of something almost celestial. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London Summer - Entry 5

London Summer - Entry 1

London Summer - Entry 4