Welcome to my London Summer - Introduction

 Hello Everyone, 

My name is Cordelia, and I'm from Madisonville KY. I am a senior at Eastern Kentucky University studying chemistry. I want to eventually work in forensics or research. I love getting involved on campus through the student alumni ambassadors and my sorority, Kappa Delta Tau. Outside of school, I love to play video games, go to the movies, and go on hikes. I have a dog named Neville who is the sweetest dog I've ever met. 
Spring break in Florida
Spring Break in Florida

Neville

I am so excited to explore London with all of you. I chose to study abroad in London because of all the amazing history and architecture. I love experiencing all the beautiful scenery and culture. One thing on my bucket list is to go and see some of the musicals on the west end! I love Six the musical and newsies and have never gotten the opportunity to see them in person. This will be my first time traveling like this and even though I am nervous about flying, I think it's going to be a great experience. 


                                

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London Summer - Entry 5

London Summer - Entry 1

London Summer - Entry 4